NAF Electro Salts Traveller
- When horses work hard, or during hot weather, they regulate their body temperature by sweating.
- Sweating not only loses fluid as it evaporates, but also essential body salts, particularly sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Failure to replace these body salts (known as electrolytes) can result in fatigue, and in extreme cases, damage to muscle, bone and cartilage tissue.
- Electro Salts is a concentrated combination of the essential plasma salts in combination with dextrose to aid efficient absorption of the salts.
- Electro Salts should be fed following exertion, after heavy sweating or during periods of very hot weather.
- Electro Salts can be given easily in the feed, or dissolved in water.
- Always ensure a supply of clean fresh water is readily available
NAF Electro Salts Traveller 150g